Some of the questions to consider are:
1. What is the business problem/issue formulated by the author?
2. Is it clearly defined?
3. Could the problem have been approached more effectively or from another perspective?
4. Has the author also evaluated the literature relevant to this problem/issue?
5. Does the author agree or disagree with the relevant literature?
6. How does the article contribute to your understanding of the problem or topic?
Literature Review Expectations:
1. At least 10 peer-reviewed articles are to be included in the literature review.
2. It should be organized by theme or subject of the article.
3. A minimum of one paragraph is required per article is required.
4. The review must be synthesized, and the articles analyzed for content as it relates to the content of the case study above.
5. Free of grammatical errors.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write the review of the literature appeared first on Top Premier Essays.