Using the Internet or Strayer databases, choose two (2) different companies, and research the components of their respective working capital structures.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the fundamental differences between the working capital structures and components for each chosen company, and speculate upon the main reasons why such differences exist.
- Based on your analysis above, make at least two (2) recommendations as to how each company could improve its working capital positions. Provide support for your recommendations.
- Place yourself in the role of a Wall Street Analyst who has to recommend one (1) of the companies as an investment to a company’s clients. Recommend one (1) of the two companies, based solely on that company’s working capital, and support that recommendation.
- Place yourself in the role of an Investment Banker who has to recommend loaning a substantial amount of capital to one (1) of the chosen companies. Recommend one (1) of the two (2) companies, based solely on that company’s working capital, and support that recommendation.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post working capital 3 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.