- What are some methods you might use to determine the reliability of data you gather? Why is it important to analyze your data to determine if it is reliable?
- How do you distinguish fact from opinion when you’re in a conversation or an argument with someone??
#3 and 4 are papers
- Locate an article about a controversial subject where the author makes an argument you do not agree with.
Write a 350- to 700-word rebuttal to the article using valid arguments and supporting data. In your rebuttal, offer an analysis in which you do the following:
- Analyze the reliability, credibility, and validity of the data used by the author.
- Identify any logical fallacies in the argument.
Format your rebuttal consistent with APA guidelines
- Create an outline for the Debate Paper due in Week Nine. Include all references to be used in the paper.