The request is to design an inclusion and diversity framework with an implementation plan
The framework will be designed for a large-non for profit organisation that provides services to individuals with a disability (group homes, community support, respite and day services), and separately children at risk (residential out of home care). The organisation can be found at http://www.tipping.org.au/
The writer will need to read key documents to ensure that the all the legislative requirements in Victoria are met and these are referenced (key documents will be provided to the writer). The key document is ‘Strenthening Diversity Planning and Practice: A guide for Victorian Home and Community Care Services (Department of Health),
• Human Services Aboriginal Strategic Framework (2013-2015)
• Aboriginal Cultural Competence Framework (2008)
• Victorian Government Aboriginal Inclusion Framework (2005)
• Well Proud (2009)
• A Fairer Victoria 2008: strong people, strong communities, 2009 (Vic)
• Working and Walking together (2010)
• Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Strategy (2011-2015)
• Department of Human Services’ Access and Equity Framework (2013-17)
• Out of Home Care: a five year plan (2014)
The writer will have a document to work from that is approx 9 pages in length/ 2219 words. I have already started the work but not managed to complete it (nevertheless this document can be changed/deleted as appropriate, the work provides the start of the framework and a lot more needs to be done).There will need to be lots of visuals/flowcharts etc… so that the document is an ‘easy read’ for staff (examples of framework documents will be peovided). A clear implementation plan for the organisation to use the framework will be required.
The Framework will focus on inplementing an Inclusion and Diversity practices into the services that EWTipping provides to (those that EWTipping services). The framework will also consider staff and how they incorportate inclusive practices into the workplace.