- MLA format
- Approximately 3 pages
- Argument Essay with counterargument and rebuttal
- Must use the article, â€œYour Ancestors, Your Fateâ€ to prove your argument
- Must use one more source from the CHS Database to further prove your argument
- Must reference Oedipus the King
- A Works Cited must be attached
Speaking of citations, when citing quotes from Oedipus the King, simply put the line numbers in parentheses.
- Ex: Jocasta pleads, â€œFor Godâ€s love, let us have no more questioning! / Is your life nothing to you?â€ (1003-4).
- A backslash / shows where one line ends and another begins
I’ve gone ahead an attached the article you are to use for this essay.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post the prompt using the story of oedipus the king as a basis for discussion decide whether or not a person s dna or environment affect their destiny in life appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post the prompt using the story of oedipus the king as a basis for discussion decide whether or not a person s dna or environment affect their destiny in life first appeared on nursing writers.