Please read the attachment files, for the textbook file, please read from “6 The Absurd” onwards. Then answer the following questions.
1. What does Camus say is the one truly serious philosophical problem?
2. What does Camus say is the subject of this essay?
3. What is Camuss view of Ancient Greek philosophers like Aristotle and Socrates? Why
do you think he holds these views?
4. Camus describes recognizing absurdity as a harrowing experience associated with
passion and intense feeling, as opposed to what? Do you think this is accurate?
5. What is the most well-known existentialism claim regarding the absurd?
6. What does an existentialist mean by absurd? How do you generally use the term, and
do you find any differences between the existentialist definition and your everyday use of
7. What is a teleological view? Give an example. Do existentialists accept this view as the
8. What is the Enlightenment? How does it contribute to the rise of the existential view of
9. How does Sisyphus solve his endless problem?
10. Which of the absurd thinkers mentioned in the last section most interest(s) you, and
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Reading/question answering first appeared on nursing writers.