Create a poster presentation proposing an integrative curriculum design.
Include the following in your proposal:
- Whole school, departmental, and subject area (content area)
- Stakeholders involved and their roles and collaborative responsibilities
- Aims, goals, and objectives of the proposed integrative design
- Consider how your proposal will effect improvement in established curriculum design.
- Identify the effects on the current curricular mapping system of the new integrative design.
- Data collection techniques
Note. Poster presentation tools can be found in the Technology Resource Library on the College of Education Resources page.
Cite all sources according to APA guidelines.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post poster presentation for integrative curriculum appeared first on Top Premier Essays.