I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
Choose Student Loan Debt, Driverless Cars, Universal Basic Income, Mandatory Military Service, Arming Teachers, or Fake News as a topic.
Read the two essays on the topic.
As you read the essays, make a list of the points each author makes; give the paragraph number(s) that speaks of each point. List all points you find.
- State the topic, the authors’ full names and “Essay Titles” in your first sentence.
- List the points for each author in two separate paragraphs:
- In the first paragraph, give the first author’s points and the paragraph where the points are found (you do not need full sentences, just a list);
- In the second paragraph, give the second author’s points and the paragraph where the points are found (you do not need full sentences, just a list).
3. Write a tentative thesis statement that states preference for an author and your viewpoint and one topic sentence for a body paragraph.
***The post must be at least 250 words.