The main purposes of the presentation are: to articulate the interest and significance of the cultural conversation, and your ideas about it; to create audience curiosity; and to have an opportunity for feedback that will help you refine and clarify your thinking.
Your presentation should explore some or all of the following questions:
- When and how did the cultural conversation first emerge, and in what context(s)?
- What are the areas of controversy and disagreement within the cultural conversation?
- What genuine uncertainties does the controversy point to? What do we not know?
- What central question do you think this cultural conversation raises?
- What original perspective(s) will you be offering on this cultural conversation?
- What are some areas for further exploration and consideration going forward?
Your presentation will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Clarity: does it present ideas clearly and logically?
- Interest: does it make the audience interested in the cultural conversation?
- Research: does it show evidence of expertise on the cultural conversation?
- Multimodality: effective use of voice and visuals to aid audience comprehension.
- Cohesion: is it effectively unified around a central question?
- Complexity: does it reveal the conversation’s complexities?
- Reflection/analysis: are you actively thinking, not merely relaying information?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post pick one specific cultural conversation and find a picture about it appeared first on Top Premier Essays.