Rules of the game (WVU rami)
- Say, “Please pass the salt” when playing an ace card.
- Knock the ground once when there is only one card left in hand.
- When cheating, talking, or making a mistake, the player gets an extra card.
- When playing a card with a face, the player should say the name and suit of the card.
- The player can play a card of the same number of the same suit.
- There is no maximum number of cards in each hand.
- If the player doesn’t have the right card, he/she gets one card if the previous play was a good play or two cards if the previous play was a bad play.
- Ten-second rule, the player gets a card if he/she takes more than ten seconds to play.
- After a red four, the player picks a card.
- Three skip.
- Appropriate language.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post paraphrase the article 3 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.