Respond to one or more question(s) from each of the three categories below.
Category: Operating Activities
1. Describe where Net Income is shown on the Statement of Cash Flows and state the amount. Refer back to the Income Statement to verify the amounts reported for Net Income are equal.
2. What amount(s) is reported for depreciation and or amortization?
3. Are any gains or losses reported on the Statement of Cash Flows? If so, provide a summary of transaction(s) that resulted in the gains and or losses. [Hint: you may need to review the Notes to Financial Statements to learn which transactions resulted in gains/losses].
Category: Investing and Financing Activities
1. Discuss any investment(s) (type and amount) purchased, sold, or retired during the current period?
2. Describe financing activities used by your corporation to increase cash (or other assets).
3. Discuss financing activities that reduced cash.
1. Calculate the following ratio for the most current year and comment on the results of your ratio analysis.
a. Free cash flow