Find an example of an emotional appeal online. It may be an advertisement, commercial/video, PSA, campaign, newspaper article, etc. Based on the emotional appeal you find, address each of the following:
- Provide the link for the emotional appeal.
- In one sentence, describe the purpose of the persuasive appeal. In other words, what was the appeal trying to persuade people to do/think/believe?
- In one paragraph, describe the persuasive appeal in detail. (E.g., what images did it use? What words did it include?)
- What emotion did the appeal attempt to arouse? Provide at least three specific elements from the appeal that support your claim.
- Was this appeal effectively persuasive? In other words, did it persuade you? Explain why/why not (and if it did not persuade you, what could have been added/improved to persuade you).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post evaluating emotional appeals 5 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.