1. What is your gut reaction, if any, to Singerâ€s depiction of the TREATMENT of veal calves and chickens on the modern industrialized farm? Did his article change your attitude toward the treatment of animals? Why or why not?
2. How would Kantâ€s ethical perspective on the MORAL status of animals compare or contrast with Singerâ€s? Explain how their ethical perspectives may determine how animals should be treated? Which one do you tend to favor and why?
3. Evaluate and debate a classmateâ€s post that opposes your view on the treatment of animals. Defend your position well using arguments from Kant and Singer, and/or from personal experiences.
4. Is there validity to the claim that â€œif you are a consumer of animal meat products, you are partially responsible for the horrible treatment of animalsâ€? If yes, what are some possible ways for such consumers to stop being â€œparty to the crimeâ€ aside from simply boycotting meat products or turning vegetarian? If no, explain why you think there is no validity to this claim.
5. Give an argument for vegetarianism using any of ethical theories discussed up to this point in the course.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.