Please make note of the following:
1) Submit the word document with your answers pasted here.
2) Upload the output file with a .spv extension.
3) Please add comments on what regression is being run. For example: Regression #1 in table.
Grade span of district
Number of Teachers
Percentage of students in the public assistance program, CalWorks
Percentage of students that qualify for a reduced-price lunch
Number of computers
Average Test scores (read_scr+math_scr)/2
Computer per student
Expenditure per student
Average district income
Percentage of students that are English Learners
Average reading score
Average math score
Before starting, ensure you have 420 observations. Do not delete any observations.
The dependent variable for all regressions is testscr. In the Economic Control variables table, Y indicates it was included and N indicates that the variable was not included while running the regression. The numbers reported in the top portion of the table are parameter estimates, while those in brackets are the standard errors.
1. Replicate the regressions in the table on the next page. Report the SER and R-square as well. Please arrange your results in the same format. (7 regression x 1=7 points)
2. For Model 6, run and interpret the hypothesis tests in the lower portion of the table. (3 tests x 1 point = 3 points)
The post Econometrics 19901111 appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.