2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement.
4. Use narration and description to provide detailed information about the topic.
5. Explain the significance of the narrative details.
6. Provide an effective conclusion.
a. Evaluate the importance of the essay’s topic.
Notes on topic: I struggled with dyslexia until I was 10 years. The first person that every helped me effectively deal with my learning problems was my music teacher Damon. The most important thing he taught me was to just slow down an take me time.