Answer these questions for each two primary articles.
Fill in the following information required for a full citation:
Year of Publication:
Title of Article:
DOI (if applicable):
1. What is the main hypothesis or idea examined in this study?
2. In one to three sentences, describe the experiment or procedure used to how did the study get at this hypothesis/idea?
3. Select figures or tables found in the results section. Provide a copy of this figure or table. For this figure or table, describe: 1) the experimental method used to collect the data and 3) an interpretation of the results.
4. Overall, do the results of the paper support the hypothesis/idea? Why or why not?
The figures for article 1 are; 1 and 2 only
The figure for article 2 al of them.
* please type the answer without addressing the question , only put the number of which question is answered,
SO both of the summarize will be in one page or page and half.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post critical summaries for two primary articles appeared first on Top Premier Essays.