Watch the movie and answer the following questions. When you watch, keep track of the time stamp, which is when something in the movie happened.
1. The film is loaded with long takes. Spot three – one in the first third of the movie, one in the second third and one in the last third, time stamp them and explain why those are the ones you liked best.
2. When Kane’s mom and dad are signing papers in the boarding house, it’s an example of deep focus, WHERE ALL AREAS (BACKGROUND, MIDDLE GROUND AND FOREGROUND) ARE IN FOCUS). Time stamp it and explain what action is happening in all three fields of depth. Then explain why he would use this technique here – and in other spots you notice.
3. The breakfast table montage – when Kane and his first wife are having breakfast – is one of the most famous montages. Time stamp it, and then explain in detail in what ways Welles shows how the marriage is changing (hint: spot the paper his wife is reading as one example). Use both visual cues and sound ones.
4. Rosebud is explained in the end, but what do you think it truly represents? Give an example from during the movie that backs up what you think it means.
(YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE WATCHING THIS VIDEO)
5. Name two facts from the video below that you found most interesting.
Discussion (150-200 words)
1. IN WHAT WAYS DO YOU THINK THIS FILM IS RELEVANT FOR TODAY’S WORLD – OR DO YOU NOT THINK IT IS? CITE EXAMPLES .
2. What was the main reason – or what were the main reasons – you liked or didn’t like the film?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post citizen kane movie questions and discussion 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post citizen kane movie questions and discussion 1 first appeared on nursing writers.