A. CHAPTER QUESTIONS
CASE STUDY: Cameron and Michelle: Making Positive Changes (pages 53-54)
- How were Cameron and Michelle different from each other?
- What could Cameron do to better manage her time and still accomplish her goals?
- Was Michelle’s business plan realistic? Explain why or why not?
Progress Check Questions-Verbal Communication Skills
1. Give five examples of situations when you need to be professional in the way you speak with others.
2. If you need to change how you speak in some situations to be more professional, what things do you need to change about how you speak now?
Progress Check Questions-Conversation Skills
1. Think about a recent conversation that you really enjoyed? What was it about?
2. What did the other person do to make the conversation stand out in your mind?
Progress Check Questions-Writing Skills
1. Think of examples of how you might apply writing skills in the career field you are interested in. List two examples.
2. Are you building samples of your writing skills that you can present to an employer if asked on an interview? Explain why or why not.
Progress Check Questions-Body Language
1. Name someone you know who takes control of a room as soon as they enter.
2. What does their body language say that makes such a powerful impression?
3. What do you think others would say about your body language in most situations?
4. What does this say about you?
Progress Check Questions-Time and Stress Management
1. How will managing your time be an advantage to you in your career?
2. How will managing your stress be an advantage to you in your career?
B. Chapter 4 Discussion Topic: Personal Development (20 points) Discussion Forum
a. Create a short list of current events/topics you should know about to be a conversationalist.
b. Select a public figure that is a role model. What makes him/her a role model?
c. Discuss some techniques that you employ for managing stress.
C. Using the decision-making process discussed in Chapter 3, demonstrate mastery of these objectives. Complete the following questions to better understand how communication skills, time and stress management skills, good grooming and dress skills, and personal finance skills might be connected to your career decisions.
- Give two examples of situations when you need to be professional in the way you speak with others.
- Give an example of how you might apply writing skills in the career field you are interested in pursuing.
- Many people do not implement a decision making process to solve problems. This inaction on their part results in misused time and undue stress. (How will managing your time be an advantage to you in your career? How will managing your stress be an advantage to you in your career?)
- What actions can you take now to improve your personal finances?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post chapter 4 questions appeared first on Top Premier Essays.