Directions: Be able to identify each of the people/objects/places/terms/events below. In a short answer, explain why are they significant and how they influenced Early Western History?
- The Republic
- The Troads
- The Pythia
- Fertile Crescent
- Magnae Graecia
- The Parthenon
Directions: Be prepared to answer the following questions. Answer the question completely and include some discussion of primary sources, where appropriate, to support your answer.
- How did the geographic landscape of the Greeks influence their society?
- Discuss the importance of Greek drama on our understanding of events and politics during the Golden Age of Athens.
- Discuss the importance of the hoplite.
- Do you think Periclean Athens can be considered a Golden Age?
- Explain the concept of arētē as portrayed in the Iliad and how it shaped Greek culture.?
- How did Alexander the Great’s conquests alter the political and cultural landscape of the Afro-Eurasian world? Was he truly ‘Great’?
- Discuss the major philosophies developing in Greece.
- Describe the development of democracy in Athens and the problems of imperialism.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post be able to identify each of the people objects places terms events below in a short answer explain why are they significant and how they influenced early western history 2 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post be able to identify each of the people objects places terms events below in a short answer explain why are they significant and how they influenced early western history 2 first appeared on nursing writers.