For this week’s Discussion topic, we’re going to approach art interpretation by way of FORMAL ANALYSIS.
In W4, I’ve made of document of some free art viewing in SD county. You don’t have to go to one of the locations from my list, those are just meant to help you out. If you know of a public art that you would like to discuss, feel free to choose your option. The most important aspect of the art selection, is that the art must be right in front of you.
We’re going to borrow from the textbook and use this set of questions to guide your analysis. You must cut and paste this bullet-ed and numbered format when replying to this parent post.
- Choose one art work from an in person experience, and NOT from seeing the art in a book, or Internet.
- Provide an image of the artwork- it can be a selfie or just the art, but it MUST be taken by you and not from the Internet.
- Be considerate of the arts location….If it’s in a public space, it’s site specific. Relate this back to your selected artwork and how the artwork appears to be related to the location.
- Title of work, date, size, medium, and subject matter
- Location of the art (city, neighborhood)
- First glance (What caught your eye?)
- How are the elements applied in the work? (chapter 2 terms)
- How does the overall composition relate a meaning and/or function to you?
- What is around the work (next to, behind, above, nearby, etc.)?
- What is your personal interpretation? How do you feel about it?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post answer these questions within 350 words appeared first on Top Premier Essays.