For nurses taking care of patients in health care settings, how can safety interventions as compared to no intervention reduce medication error?
Part II: Intervention Procedures/Obtaining Information Procedures
· Describe the intervention contents given to Intervention group
· Describe how the contents were given to Intervention group
· Identify the person who provided Intervention contents to Intervention group
Control Group: If the study has Control Group
· Describe the contents given to Control group
· Describe how the contents were given to Control group
· Identify the person who provided contents to Control group
Descriptive/Qualitative Study: Obtaining Information Procedure
· Describe the detailed procedure for obtaining information/data (i.e. made appointment to meet each participant, visited home/met in clinical setting……etc)
The post 1 page research paper | Philosophy homework help appeared first on nursing writers.