You have had plenty of practice with data analysis in the Discussions and hopefully you have received helpful and encouraging feedback from your colleagues. Now, for the last time in the course, it is time once again to put all of that good practice to use and answer a social research question using categorical statistical tools. As you begin the Assignment, be sure and pay close attention to the assumptions of the test. Specifically, make sure the variables are categorical level variables.
For this Assignment, you will consider three different scenarios. Each of these scenarios include a research question. You will examine each scenario, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Review Chapters 10 and 11 of the Frankfort-Nachmias & Leon-Guerrero course text and the media program found in this week’s Learning Resources related to bivariate categorical tests.
· Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Next, review the Chi Square Scenarios found in this week’s Learning Resources and consider each research scenario for this Assignment.
· Based on the dataset you chose and for each research scenario provided, using the SPSS software, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test.
· Once you perform your categorical data analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis of your categorical data results for each research scenario. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post · Based on the dataset you chose and for each research scenario provided, using the SPSS software, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test. appeared first on Coursework Research.